About LUXIAR Airlines
LUXAIR AIRLINE ROUTES
LUXAIR Airlines fly from:
Arrecife, Barcelona, Bari, Berlin, Budapest, Copenhagen, Dublin,
Frankfurt, Fuerteventura, Funchal, Geneva, Las Palmas, London
(all airports), London
Heathrow, Luxembourg, Madrid, Malaga, Malta, Manchester,
Marrakech, Milan - Malpensa, Munich, Nice, Palma de Mallorca,
Paris, Porto, Rome, Saarbrucken, Tenerife, Turin and Vienna.
LUXAIR Business class
Luxair's Business Class provides flexibility in terms of reservation
- no reservation restrictions or deadlines
- one-way tickets may also be issued
- preferential booking right
- reservation may be changed or cancelled without fees
- full refund for unused coupons
- advanced seat reservation
- validity: one year
All the comfort
Luxair’s Business Class provides all the comfort combined
with a first class service:
- dedicated check-in counters at most airports to avoid queuing
- comfortable four-abreast seat configuration and location in
the front part of the Boeing aircraft cabin
- improved in-flight service and wider selection of drinks
- free baggage allowance of 30 kg
- access to the Courtesy Lounge at Luxembourg Airport and other
LUXAIR Economy class
Fly with Luxair and enjoy their quality inflight service. For
information on meals and drinks served in Economy Class please
go to the Service on Bord section of their site.
Have an entertaining flight!
The first of three next-generation Boeing joined Luxair’s
fleet in February 2004, a second is to follow in April and the
third in 2005. These aircraft are adapted to your needs. Your
flight will be made even more comfortable as you lay back in the
leather seats and enjoy our renowned inflight service and newly
introduced inflight entertainment.
What is in it for the passenger?
Luxair is offering its passengers a high –performance inflight
entertainment system with overhead videos and eight audio programmes.
Eight stereo channels play various types of music from pop to
classical. You can choose your favourites tunes from the controls
in the armrest of your seat.
On their video entertainment they will present feature films on
their longer flights (over 3 hours) as well as comedy shows (such
as Mr Bean, Animated Mr Bean), Warner Bros cartoons, RTL Reesmag
and various Luxair information films. An air show providing up-to-date
information on the flight will be shown at various moments of
For further information on LUXAIR airlines visit
the LUXAIR website.